The DMG 3200 is a feature-rich gateway product for a seemingly endless array of applications; ranging from digital turnaround, to modulation, descrambling, scrambling and even multiplexing. Dual form factors and modular architecture make it ideally suited to meet each customer’s unique system needs.
An intuitive web GUI provides ease of management and complete control over all unit functionality, as well as extensive status of all input and output signals. Detailed alarming and management protocols, such as SOAP and SNMP, allow the DMG 3200 to be remotely managed or seamlessly integrated into existing management platforms.
- 1RU and 4RU chassis
- Gbit/s IP (electrical or optical), ASI, DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/2, 8VSB and DVB-C inputs
- Any combination of inputs in the same chassis:
• 64 ASI
• 32 DVB-S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C, 8VSB
- Gbit/s IP (electrical or optical), ASI, COFDM, DVB-T/T2 Terrestrial, DVB T/T2 Cable, and DVB-T/T2 Gateway, DVB-S/S2 outputs supporting MPTS and SPTS
- PSI/SI regeneration
- PSI/SI/PSIP input analysis
- Up to 32 DVB-CI slots for DVB descrambling
- Support for DVB-CA and AES bulk descrambling. Intergrates with Verimatrix and Latens
- Support DVB and AES scrambling, simulcrypt interface based
- Intuitive web-based user control
- Dual redundant hot-swappable power supplies
- Monitoring of power and fans
- SNMP Alarm MIB
- SOAP/XML Interface for external control
- Central Head-end
The ideal solution for deployments requiring aggregation of services from multiple sources, service processing and preparation for QAM broadcast over cable networks.
- Remote Head-end
With IP, 8VSB, ASI or DVB-T/T2 input sources, powerful edge processing capabilities, high density QAM output alongside Sencore’s receiver/decoder products options, operators can deliver all broadcast services.
High throughput ASI feeds, multiplexing functionality, and an easy to use user interface make dynamic service adjustments possible.
- Regional Adaptation
For insertion of local programming at regional broadcast locations. Transparent mode enables direct transport stream forwarding for network conversion applications.