The MV−6 is a versatile, high−performance multiviewer for 3G HD−SDI video signals. The device can display up to six inputs in any combination and output the image in SDI, HDMI and CV formats. Both pre−programmed and customizable screen divisions are supported. The MV−6−MD is certified for medical applications.
- Max. Data Rate — 3Gbps.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Standards Compliance — Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601–1–2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Kramer re–Klocking™ & Equalization Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Multi–Standard Operation — SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD–SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Re–Clocking Looping Inputs.
- Multi–Video Output Formats — 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M), HDMI and composite, scaling, refresh rate and video standard conversion.
- Front Panel Preview Screen — 16:9 4.3in color LCD displaying the output of the unit.
- Text Overlay — A text label/icon can be added inside each window. Each label has text/background color, alignment, size, etc settings.
- Screen Handling Buttons — Freeze, size, position, and 4 pre–programmed and 2 user–definable layouts.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel with 2–row LCD, OSD, Ethernet & RS–232 (supplied with PC control software).
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Professional broadcasting and production studios.
- Presentation applications.