Bright, beautiful images with low running costs, minimal maintenance and flexible installation
The VPL-FHZ65 laser projector is ideal for a wide range of business, education and entertainment applications. The powerful Z-Phosphor laser light source is teamed with Sony’s advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to deliver extremely bright, detail-packed WUXGA resolution images with generous 6000 lumens brightness and rich, stable colours. Constant Bright Maintains the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours recommended life span.
The laser light source allows up to 20,000 hours* of virtually zero maintenance operation without the worry of sudden lamp failures. A new automated filter system cuts the hassle of regular dust cleaning. Near-zero maintenance needs are complemented by a range of energy-saving feature, significantly driving down total lifetime ownership costs.
Offering a stylish new blend-in design, tidy cable management and low fan noise, the VPL-FHZ65 fits smoothly into almost any environment – from academic institutions, corporate, medical training and public sector organisations to visitor attractions and retail spaces. Seamlessly blend images from multiple projectors to create super-sized displays, or project accurately proportioned images onto angled or curved surfaces. Mount the projector at any angle, even on its side or upside down. Set-up’s easier than ever with a friendly new installation menu.
- Very high image quality with Sony’s advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine and Z-Phosphor laser light source
- Constant Brightness
- Crisp, detail-packed WUXGA resolution images
- Advanced picture refinement technologies
- Hassle-free automatic filter cleaning
- Up to 20,000 hours* operation with virtually no maintenance
- Energy saving features
- Save time with every presentation
- 360° free-angle installation capability
- Powered Wide Lens Shift
- Included powered standard zoom lens plus wide choice of lens options
- Supports HDBaseT
- Create super-size displays with Edge Blending
- Project onto non-flat surfaces with Image Warping
- Quiet operation
- Slim, attractive new blend-in design
- Picture Mode
- Simple set-up with friendly new Installation menu
- Project Side by Side